Week 5 - Easy, Cheap and Delicious Cooking Lesson - Italian Theme
Time & Location
About The Event
Theme - Italian
Poll to be set with a choice of:
- Vegetarian Spaghetti Bolognese with lentils.
- Fettuccine Bolsciola (this can be made vegetarian or meat option)
Be Inspired Nutrition came about through Theresa's love of food, culture and traditions. A love of knowing where food comes from and how it arrives on a persons dinner plate drove Theresa to learn about nutrition, about growing, preparing and cooking her own food.
LEXSA has asked Theresa to share her passion for cheap, easy and delicious food with our student members via a Zoom session so you can cook along with her.
How will it work?
- Register for a ticket by clicking the "register here" button (places limited to 20)
- Receive "what you need" email which will include; ingredients list, utensils list and step by step recipe.
- The day before, you will get a reminder email.
- Day of, 15 minutes before the lesson begins you will receive an email with a Zoom link
- You will receive a $10 Coles voucher to re-reimburse the cost of your meal via email the following Monday