The Plaza Flea Market - Session 2
Time & Location
About The Event
Terms and Conditions
1. You must be a currently enrolled SCU student or SCU Staff member to be involved. As this event is being run by the Lismore and External Student Association our focus is current student engagement. Therefor at this stage we are limiting attendance to SCU students or staff. You will be required to produce a student ID to book a stall which will be checked by LEXSA staff member on the day.
2. Arrivals and Departures Times. All Stall Holders must have their names and student numbers ticked off by the advertised start time of the market. Check in will open 1 hour before the event. If for any reason you are running late, please just give us a call and let us know. We need to start the market on time, as this is the time we advertise. Also, no Stall holders are to start packing up before the advertised closing time of the event. Again, if we have advertised the Market to finish at 2.30pm, it’s not a good reputation for the market if punters turn up at 1:30 and half the market has been packed up. You’re also missing out on potential sales!!
3. As it is the LEXSA Flea Market, we have a few ideals we want to stick to. We are advocates for recycling wares (of all kinds) and supporters of local artists, designers. Therefore, if you’re wares are mass produced or for commercial gain, then Flea Market is not the place for you. We will ask you to pack up your stall if you have not been honest with us about your products.
4. LEXSA takes no responsibility for the safe keeping of personal property of stallholders or buyers while at the event. The security of your takings, goods and personal items is your own responsibility.
5. LEXSA is not liable for, or guarantees anything sold during the Flea Market. We have a NO refund policy for any items purchased at the flea market.
6. Workplace Health and Safety the Flea Market encourages safe workplace practices when it comes to the handling of heavy equipment, particularly in setting up your stall. Please remember your own safety when carrying your equipment, and ask for assistance if needed. The Flea Market is not liable for injury caused by the incorrect carrying of equipment.
7. We have a NO Refund policy. We currently do not offer refunds for stall fees and cannot transfer your stall fees to another month or event. We will refund all stall fees if the event is cancelled by LEXSA and only in this instance. If you do not agree with this policy, then please think carefully before you purchase your ticket online.
8. Items being sold must be second hand clothing or small handmade bric-a-brac items. Items such as weapons, electrical items, items with offensive content and items with a value over $80 are strictly banned. Your items will be checked by a LEXSA staff member prior to the stall commencing. If a stall holder attempts to sell these items they will be removed by a LEXSA staff member and the stall holder can pick up the item once the Market has finished.
9. All stall holders and students who attend must ensure they abide by SCU’s Code of Conduct. Any student who breaches the code of conduct may be asked to leave the Flea Market by SCU Security.
- Student - Non LEXSA memeber$5$50$0
- Sold OutStudent - LEXSA Member$0$00$0
- SCU Staff Member$10$100$0