Tue, 18 May|
Stress Less Week: Tea Blends
LEXSA Stress Less Week is the best week on campus! Come onto campus on Tuesday to make your own herbal tea blend!
Time & Location
18 May 2021, 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm AEST
Goodman Plaza, Military Rd, East Lismore NSW 2480, Australia
About The Event
LEXSA Stress Less Week is the best week on campus! It's designed to help you de-stress and get involved with some activities to help ease your mind and improve your wellbeing.
LEXSA Stress Less is held in Sessions 1 and 2 to help you de-stress and relax before your exams and final assignments. On Tuesday, come by our stall to make your own herbal tea blend! We have a variety of teas available for you to make your own personal blend, which you can take home or brew a cup on campus. Make your own from 12pm on Tuesday, 18th of May.
Register your spot so you don't miss out!
Check out what we've got planned for the rest of the week below:
- Drop by the LEXSA Office to pick up a Letter of Encouragement! Be quick, there's a limited supply!
- Share how you feel on our Stress 'O' Meter!
- Enjoy using our mini Zen Garden outside the LEXSA Office!
- Read how you can improve your stress levels with helpful tips everyday on our facebook, instagram and blo
- If you registered for one of our Stress Less Blends, you can pick it up this week. We have a small batch available for any members who missed out - come by the office but hurry, there's only 30 available.
- The Story Dogs are coming to Goodman Plaza for a visit
Help us celebrate IDAHOBIT (International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia, Intersexism and Transphobia) Day on campus;
- Wear rainbow to show your support
- Enter our competition to go in the draw to win 1 of 10 pronoun badges! All you have to do is take a photo of yourself with a rainbow or wearing rainbow colours and post it on our facebook post.
- Join us for our Netflix Party from 7pm (NSW time) to watch "The Half Of It" from 7pm. All students who attend receive a $10 Coles Voucher! Register here!
- Make your own herbal tea blend at our stall outside the LEXSA Office from 12pm - 2pm
- Wellness Workshop: DIY Succulent Pot! Come along to our stall outside the LEXSA Office in Goodman Plaza and plant your own succulent to take home. We have a variety of succulents to choose from, pots and soil from 12pm till 2pm on Wednesday, 19th of May.
- Self Defence Demo: Check out what you'll be learning at our upcoming Self Defence Workshops for female and male students at this little demonstration on the Goodman Plaza Stage before our live music starts. Find out more information and buy your ticket here! *We'll open registration for the male workshop shortly.
- Live Music by Felicity Mac
- Free Lunch: We're changing it up with a Free Pizza Lunch instead of $5 Lunch Vouchers. There will be meat, vegetarian, GF and vegan options. LEXSA staff will serve due to Covid.
Thursday, 20th: Meditation and Art Therapy Workshop
- Relax with our weekly workshop and learn techniques you can use when you're feeling stressed. Come along from 1pm - 2:30pm in Z182 every Thursday in Session.
- Attendees must be current Southern Cross University Students.
- This student service has been paid for by your student services and amenities fee.
- Students must sanitise before attending these activities on campus and follow all Covid restrictions. Gloves and masks are available for students to use.
- Only 1 Student per registration as we need your details regarding Covid