Stress Less Week: Puppies
Time & Location
About The Event
LEXSA Stress Less Week is the best week on campus!
LEXSA Stress Less is held in Sessions 1 and 2 to help you de-stress and relax before your exams and final assignments. To start off the week, we've got Story Dogs visiting! There are 7 dogs visiting; some old favourites ‘Maggie’ lab/retriever, ‘Desmo & Lexie’ miniature dachshunds & ‘Bungles’ a groodle. We will also have new dogs ‘ Lucy’ the greyhound, ‘Obi’ the labradoodle & ‘Kia’ the border collie!!! If you would like a pat or cuddle, come by the Goodman Plaza from 12pm on Monday, 17th of May 2021.
Register your spot so you don't miss out!
Check out what we've got planned for the rest of the week below:
Monday, 17th: The Story Dogs are coming to Goodman Plaza for a visit!
Tuesday, 18th: Make your own herbal tea blend at our stall outside the LEXSA Office from 12pm - 2pm
- Wellness Workshop: DIY Succulent Pot! Come along to our stall outside the LEXSA Office in Goodman Plaza and plant your own succulent to take home. We have a variety of succulents to choose from, pots and soil from 12pm till 2pm on Wednesday, 19th of May.
- Live Music by Felicity Mac
- Free Lunch: We're changing it up with a Free Pizza Lunch instead of $5 Lunch Vouchers. There will be meat, vegetarian, GF and vegan options
Thursday, 20th: Meditation and Art Therapy Workshop
Relax with our weekly workshop and learn techniques you can use when you're feeling stressed. Come along from 1pm - 2:30pm in Z182 every Thursday in Session.
- Attendees must be current Southern Cross University Students.
- This student service has been paid for by your student services and amenities fee.
- Students must sanitise before attending these activities on campus and follow all Covid restrictions. Gloves and masks are available for students to use.
- Only 1 Student per registration as we need your details regarding Covid