Paint with LEXSA Online Workshop
Time & Location
About The Event
We're so excited to announce our first ever Online Painting Session!
Join us online via zoom for an Online Painting Session! You'll receive an email with a link to a zoom call along with a choice of tutorials, helpful painting tips and information on how to use zoom. This event follows a giveaway we ran at the start of session.
- If you registered for one of our free painting kits - thankyou! We've got your details so you don't need to re-register for this event.
- If you missed the giveaway, you'll need some supplies to join in. You will need paintbrushes, watercolour paints and paper and two cups of water; one to clean your brush and the other to add water to your paint. Then, register your spot. All students are welcome to register and come along to this event. Once we're closer to the date, you'll receive an email with the link to the zoom call.
During the zoom call, you'll have the chance to introduce yourselves, meet other students, pick a tutorial to paint and ask any questions you may have. Once everyone has picked a tutorial, we'll start painting!
"The effect is similar to meditation in that painting allows you to center yourself and pay more attention to what is happening in the moment, right in front of you. It’s actually been proven that art lowers cortisol (the “stress hormone”) in as little as 45 minutes* of painting."
- Dana Fox from Wonder Forest
We hope to see you on zoom in Week 10!
- All students can attend our Paint with LEXSA Workshop!
- Only 1 Student per registration as we need your email to send you the zoom link