Paint with LEXSA Giveaway + Online Workshop
Time & Location
About The Event
We're so excited to announce our first ever Online Painting Session! Read the information below carefully because there are two parts..
First, register for a LEXSA Watercolour Paint pack. These are a great way to destress and take a break from study. These are for LEXSA Members so make sure your membership is current by contacting Anita on email@example.com
The pack includes;
- Watercolour paints
- Watercolour card
- Tips and tricks emailed to you
Then it's time to paint! Join us online for an Online Painting Session! You'll receive an email with a link to a zoom call along with a choice of tutorials, helpful painting tips and information on how to use zoom.
During the zoom call, you'll have the chance to introduce yourselves, pick a tutorial to paint and ask any questions you may have. Once everyone has picked a tutorial, we'll start painting!
"The effect is similar to meditation in that painting allows you to center yourself and pay more attention to what is happening in the moment, right in front of you. It’s actually been proven that art lowers cortisol (the “stress hormone”) in as little as 45 minutes* of painting."
- Dana Fox from Wonder Forest
We hope to see you on zoom in Week 10!
- Attendees must be 2021 LEXSA Members. Students can sign for LEXSA via our website under 'About us' or drop by our office: Shop 11b Goodman Plaza
- Only 1 Student per registration as we need your details to post your art pack to you
- Registrations will close on Sunday, 4th of April in Week 5 to ensure your pack is mailed out to you on time.