Mon, 09 May|
Posted to you
Member Giveaway: Beanie Kit
LEXSA members can register for a free crochet kit to make their own beanie for the cooler days ahead!
Time & Location
09 May 2022, 11:00 am AEST – 22 May 2022, 11:59 pm AEST
Posted to you
About The Event
LEXSA Members can register for a DIY Beanie Crochet Pack to help you learn new skills and keep warm in winter!
The pack includes;
- 1 x crochet hook
- 2x skeins of yarn
- 1 x instruction sheet
*You'll need to supply your own pair of scissors.
- Easy Crochet Beanie, worked in rows to form a rectangle and joined, includes a pom pom option: https://daisyfarmcrafts.com/easy-crochet-cotton-pom-pom-beanies/
- Easy Beanie, worked in rounds from bottom up (so ribbing first): https://www.hookedonhomemadehappiness.com/beginner-bottom-up-beanie-crochet-pattern-cal-for-a-cause/
- Striped Beanie, worked in rounds: https://daisyfarmcrafts.com/crochet-vintage-stripes-beanie-hat/
- Striped Beanie, worked in rows as a rectangle and joined: https://daisyfarmcrafts.com/camping-stripe-crochet-hat/
We will post out the packs to you from Monday, 23rd May. When you've got your pack, feel free to get started on your beanie or join our workshop in O'Week of Term 3 (Session 2) on Wednesday, 29th of June from 6:30pm via zoom.
2 skeins of yarn is too much for one beanie but you can make little pom-poms or alter the pattern to make a slouchie beanie. The yarn will be a surprise colour but they are all neutral colours. Keep it for yourself or gift it to someone else!
We would love to hear what you think, please email us on email@example.com
You can also tag us on social media:
- Attendees must be 2022 LEXSA Members. Students can register for a LEXSA membership via our website under About Us > 'Join LEXSA'
- Only 1 Student per registration as we need your details to post your pack to you.
- Registrations will close Sunday, 22nd May 2022 to ensure packs get mailed out to students on time.