LEXSA Stress Less Session 1
Time & Location
About The Event
Feeling the pressure of exams and assignments? Take a break at LEXSA Stress Less and enjoy the relaxing activities we've got planned for you!
What we've got planned for you:
- Puppies! Story Dogs, the volunteer dogs who help children with reading difficulties, are coming to campus with their humans so you can pat and cuddle them as much as you want!
- Learn how to self massage with household items
- Donut van - enjoy a warm, fresh donut and choose your own filling!!
- DIY succulent pots - plant your very own succulent to take home! All equipment supplied.
- Gladiator duels! Battle your friends in a huge inflatable ring. It'll be loads of fun!
- Henna tattoos - using natural plant dye, get a beautiful temporary tattoo
- For the first time on campus, we've got a cartoonist coming! You'll get a funny drawing of yourself to take home.
- Of course, our weekly BBQ lunch and a 2-hour set of live music!
++ Free yoga classes happening on the 21st, 22nd and 23rd of May at 7:30am