Giveaway: Punch Needle Kits
Time & Location
About The Event
LEXSA Members can register for a Punch Needle Kit to help celebrate O'Week - Session 3!
The pack includes;
- 1 x embroidery hoop
- 1 x pre-printed fabric with one of 4 designs - monstera, LOVE, rainbow, or horizon
- 1 x punch needle (warning: very sharp needle!)
- 4 x yarn colours
- 1 x yarn threader
- 1 x set of instructions
We will post out the packs to you from the start of Week 2. When you've got your pack, feel free to get started!
You can also join us on the Online Workshop on Wednesday 24th November, from 6:30pm - 8:00pm, where we can work on our pieces togther and you can get some help if needed! NOTE: you need to register for this workshop event separetely! You can register for this here: https://www.lexsa.com.au/events-1/wellness-workshop-punch-needle
We would love to hear what you think and see your finished piece! Tag us on social media:
Alternatively, you can email us on email@example.com
- Attendees must be 2021 LEXSA Members. Students can register for a LEXSA membership via our website under About Us > 'Join LEXSA'
- Only 1 Student per registration as we need your details to post your pack to you.
- Registrations will close Sunday, 7th of November in Week 1 to ensure packs get mailed out to students on time.