Mon, 01 Nov|
Posted to you
Giveaway: Paint with LEXSA (Xmas Cards Edition)
Register for LEXSA's Paint Giveaway then join us online for a painting session in Week 5! Register now so we can get your pack sent to you on time.
Time & Location
01 Nov 2021, 9:00 am AEDT – 14 Nov 2021, 11:59 pm AEDT
Posted to you
About The Event
Our Online Painting Session went so well last session that we are holding another one for Session 3! This time we are doing a Christmas Card edition! Paint your own cards using the watercolour paints, brushes and paper supplied!
Read the information below carefully because there are two parts!
1. First, register for a LEXSA Paint Pack with the form within this event. These are a great way to destress and take a break from study. These are for LEXSA Members so make sure your membership is current by contacting Anita on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The pack includes;
- Watercolour paints
- Watercolour card
- Black or white pen for details
- Tutorial links and tips
2. Then it's time to paint! Join us in Week 5 for an Online Painting Workshop - you can register for this here! You'll receive an email with a link to a zoom call along with a choice of tutorials, helpful painting tips and information on how to use zoom.
During the zoom call, you'll have the chance to introduce yourselves, pick a tutorial to paint and ask any questions you may have. Once everyone has picked a tutorial, we'll start painting!
"The effect is similar to meditation in that painting allows you to center yourself and pay more attention to what is happening in the moment, right in front of you. It’s actually been proven that art lowers cortisol (the “stress hormone”) in as little as 45 minutes* of painting."
- Dana Fox from Wonder Forest
We hope to see you on zoom in Week 5!
- Attendees must be 2021 LEXSA Members. Students can sign for LEXSA via our website under 'About Us' or drop by our office: Shop 11b Goodman Plaza
- Only 1 Student per registration as we need your details to post your art pack to you
- Registrations will close on Sunday, 14th of November in Week 2 to ensure your pack is mailed out to you on time.