LEXSA DIY Garden Packs (1)
Time & Location
About The Event
Register for a LEXSA DIY Garden Pack to help celebrate springtime!
The pack includes;
- 4 packs of seeds - you'll get a mixture of herbs, vegetables and flowers
- Bamboo signs so you can write the names of your plants
- Information card with how-to and care instructions
When you've got your pack, feel free to get started! We will post the majority of the packs but if you live locally, you're welcome to drop by our office to pick yours up from Monday, 17th of August in Week 7 between 12pm and 3pm.
We would love to hear what you think and see your seedlings grow! Tag us on social media:
Alternatively, you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attendees must be 2020 LEXSA Members. Students can register for LEXSA via our website under 'About us'
- Only 1 Student per registration as we need your details to post your garden pack to you
- Registrations will close Sunday, 23rd of August in Week 7 to ensure packs get mailed out to students on time.